Sum it up: street style autumn/winter in 9 photos

Those of you who have been reading my posts, know that sometimes I do some street style photography. The truth is that I'm street style photographer wanna be. Maybe that will work out for me in 2013. Who knows? Until than, I'm bringing you a few photos I took in these two months I have been blogging.  Thank you all for commenting!

                                                                   3 Croatian cities in 3 photos

street style Imotski







                                                                

                                                               street style Zagreb








                                                             street style Split 









Thank you so much for taking the  time to read this:)xoxo


Vi koji ste čitali moje postove, možda ste primjetili kako ponekad fotografiram street style. Istina je da bi se time htjela više baviti, pa možda mi se to i ostvari u 2013. Tko zna? Dotada evo po tri slike iz tri hrvatska grada. Pozdrav i hvala svima na komentiranju!



Comments

  1. very interesting photos! street style tranquil and casual. I like your weather! very warm!
    Diana
    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Croatia, I was been in Hvar and I really love it!!
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for saying that :) My mother is a native of Hvara so we have a house there. The most beautiful island on the world. I'll upload some photos soon:)

      Delete
  3. so great, i love it♥ ♥ ♥ CAŁUSY:*OLA

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so nice. Before some years I was in Split. I sooo nice. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you dear:) I enjoy photography but I still have a lot to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that beautiful place! ;D

    Kisses and happy new year!

    Benedetta

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You said that you're following me - But I can't see it :(?
    http://afashiondairybyamalie.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog!
    X, Ancia
    overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com
    If you like my blog and follow via GFC; FB oder other social media, leave a note and I'll make sure to follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are wonderful shots...I like street photography :) Thanks for visiting me...do come again. I hope you have a great New Year!! xx

    The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful photos, and you're always sooo cute! :D Kisses and a hug, my dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. thanks...these are actually 3 cities but I think you probably mean Split (or I'm just being bias because that's where I'm from)

      Delete
  12. Amazing pictures! Love that!

    baci,
    G.
    Vuoi aiutare In Moda Veritas ad entrare a far parte della IT FAMILY di Grazia.it? Vota cliccando qui e poi sul cuoricino. Grazie mille <3
    IMV su Facebook
    IMV su Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post. You always upload the best of things girl!
    Best Regards.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

SPRING IN MOSTAR CITY: A VINTAGE PURPLE BLAZER PAIRED WITH A FLORAL DRESS

WELCOMING SPRING WITH 15 IDEAS TO COMBAT SPRING FATIGUE!

HOW TO STYLE A YELLOW BLAZER FOR SPRING? A FEMININE OUTFIT PROPOSAL

Let there be colour! (outfit post) / Neka bude boja (odjevna kombinacija)

SUĆURAJ ON ISLAND HVAR : WELCOME SPRING!

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

Darkness and Light / Tama i svijetlo

Painting of the day (A Lioness) / Slika dana (Lavica)

21 WAY TO STYLE A MINI FLORAL DRESS (FOR ALL SEASONS)