DIY earrings (and outfit post)/ dorađene naušnice( i odjevna kombinacija)







I'm back in Mostar. The river you see behind me is almost overflowing the city and with all the rain that has been faling it is only to be expected. The wind made my hair look even more messy but what can you do? My oufit today is more or less playing it safe. I feel that I can never go wrong with this gorgeous leather jacket. Seriously I feel like a terminator in this jacket. The bag is vintage. I remember wearing it in elementary school but I'm pretty sure it was old back then, so calling it vintage only makes sense. 

As to DIY...I had bought this olive earring in accessories (my shopping ban doesn't include jewellery ) and with the help of Farmasi nailpolish (they have great shades but the quality is not so great, it doesn't last long on the nails, but it's good for DIY projects) I painted little flowers on them. What do you think?


Naravno opet pada kiša. Naravno počela je padati kad sam izvadila odjeću  iz perilice i stavila na sušenje. Naravno. Neretva je ogromna, kao što možete vidjeti na fotografiji, još malo pa će poplaviti Mostar (golemo kako bi ovdje rekli), a na fotografiji uz to, primjećujete i moju razbarušenu kosu. Okrivimo za to vjetar. 

Odjevna kombinacija je kombinacija "sigurnog", a to u mom slučaju znači motorka. Kožna jakna je uvijek dobar izbor, a u ovoj se osjećam kao terminator. Torba je na cvjetiće, eto daška proljeća koje je odlučilo zakasniti (pripremila sam jednu lijepu ilustraciju na tu temu), a ovoj torbi ima  puno godina. Mutno je se sjećam iz osnovne škole, a i tada je ako se ne varam bila vintage.



Comments

  1. Meni se svidja kako ti nosis ovaj rock stih :-) Super ( mocna jakna) :-) Nadam se da nece biti poplava :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this outfit, you look so rock with that jacket!! Love the red lipstick too!
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl
    Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks like a star!! :D Wow! :D Dear, you're so pretty :) And that earrings are wonderful. My friend, yes.. It would be wonderful if we will go togheter at San Francisco's tomb!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a sweet jacket! I adore the white lines against the black--good contrast. :)

    && haha, I loved your comment--"if Obama could mix the two, why shouldn't I?" You're a hoot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The landscape absolutely stunning!!!!
    Erarings just the same!
    Best regards
    Best Dressed Poland

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit dear!
    Follow each other on bloglovin to stay in touch?
    MaryFashionLove
    MaryFashionLove on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. following you on gfc and bloglovin :) plz follow in both
    MaryFashionLove
    MaryFashionLove on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing view! Great pictures as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog ♥
    i'm following you
    follow me back if you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool jacket :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is full of lovely photos! I love your fresh look and your earrings.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice look and cool jacket!!


    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Ivana,

    your right: this leather jacket is gorgeous. You wear it very well with this long sweater - great colourmix!!!

    I dont know, if you wear opaque Tights or Leggings? This is even a good looking. But i would love to see you wearing Leather Leggings - specially to your beautiful leather (???) Boots.

    And believe me, you dont look like The Terminator. You look very feminity - you can wear this stuff!!!

    Bye.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jennifer....These are leggings. I don't have leather leggings, but I plan to buy them

      Delete
    2. You have not Leather Leggings yet? In Germany i see many women to wear this kind of Leggings - it´s a little bit of "trendy" Fashion. I love those Leggings, cause they looking really classic and shiny too.

      I hope you find a Leggings like this - you would look great in this!!!

      Bye.

      Jennifer

      Delete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!