fashion illustration of the day / današnja modna ilustracija



two ladies

Comments

  1. I'd love to have a coat like the one the lady on the left has :D

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissimo cappotto! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love that green coat.

    Have a lovely weekend sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Znaš već da obožavam tvoje kreacije a sad mi se posebno dopada kombinacija boja :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!
    Well done, great work!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. Che belli Ivana! Sei proprio brava! Un bacio e buon weekend!

    ReplyDelete

  7. Wow dear this is very nice post!
    love you and your blog very much♥
    have a nice day :)
    New post on my blog
    http://bfshion.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post!
    you have a great blog!
    following u dear<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ovaj desni zeleni je baš fora! Baš si kraljica dugih kaputa! Nadam se da ćeš barem neke pretvoriti u dijelo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous drawings!!!!!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!!!!
    Hope you had a great weekend!!!!!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous drawings doll, I enjoy seeing them xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear Ivana, as I love purple I would really love to wear the outfit with the purple midi dress and the camel coat - although I´m not sure if camel looks good on me. But the outfit looks so stylish on your drawing that I would like to test it :)

    Wish you a happy new week!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice drawing!!
    I hope you are well...
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very elegant clothing, it reminds me of Italian style fashion, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That lady in green coat looks great, I like the way those accessories match the elegant outfit. Lovely sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

REPAINTING AND REPAIRING AN OIL ON CANVAS, A PAINTING OF ASSISI ( ITALY)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY:A SUMMER DRESS (STAEDTLER PENCIL WATERCOLOURS)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LBD AND VINTAGE VIBES

CIRCUS THEMED CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS ( DIY ) IDEAS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

HOW TO STYLE A BROWN FAUX LEATHER COAT?

How To Wear Yellow In Summer? + Mostar's panorama + Goranci restaurant

BOOK REVIEW: MURDER IN THREE ACTS, A NOVEL BY AGATHA CHRISTIE