Two ways to style a red vintage shirt/ Dva načina za nositi crvenu vintage shirt

I didn't plan to post these photographs because they were taken with a smartphone, but then I remembered someone asked to see the bag I hand painted with fabric paints featured in an outfit.  Your wish is my command. Both of these outfits I have worn on the same day and they both feature a vintage red shirts, so hence the title. One way to wear vintage shirt would be with mom jeans and pointy boots and the second one would be with a semi plaid skirt and shoes that I decorated with nail polish last year. I do love this vintage shirt, it's so versatile! The photographs were taken in Mostar.

Nisam planirala objaviti ove fotografije jer su slikane s mobitelom, ali onda sam je sjetila da je netko od vas tražio da vidi torbicu koju sam sama oslikala tekstilnim bojama u odjevnoj kombinaciji. Vaša želja, moja zapovijed. Obje ove kombinacije sam nosila istog dana, a ponavlja se ista košulja, zato sam i dala takav naslov. Dakle, jedan način za nošenje vintage košulje bi bilo s trapericama ravnog kroja i visokog struka te špicokama, a drugi bi bio s djelomičko plisiranom suknom i cipelama koje sam sama ukrasila lakom prošle godine. Jako volim ovu košulju, ide uz sve! Fotografije su slikane u Mostaru.


See DIY post here







shirt and jeans: vintage, boots: Peko, bag: secondhand, belt: no name



shirts: vintage,bag: borsa+diy, skirt: bellissima, shoes: peko+ diy




DIY glitter on the shoes, see full post here






I consider Bruce Lee to be  a really important person, not as an action star, but as a man who pioneered self defense for woman.  He is not the first guy you think of when you think of woman empowerment, but he changed the way we think of marshal arts and he taught us there are ways to defend ourselves no matter  our size.  I didn't believe this was a real site statue until I was photographs of dancers from  Contemporary Dragon KungFu Company next to it in the papers. Last month I  had the chance of seeing this dance group founded by Jackie Chan perform live here in Mostar. If you ever get the chance to see them, take it. These guys were amazing!

Smatram Bruce Lee-a jako važnom osobom, ne jer je bio akcijska zvijeda već jer je približio samobranu svima, a posebno ženama time što nas je naučio da veličina nije važna i da postoje načini da se obranimo. Nije prva osoba koja pada na pamet kada mislimo o osnaživanju žena, ali imao je svoju ulogu zasigurno. Nisam vjerovala da je kip u prirodnoj veličini dok se plesači iz Contemporary Dragon KungFu Company nisu slikali pored njega. Prošli mjesec sam gledala nastup ove plesne grupe koju je osnovao Jackie Chan ovdje u Mostaru i baš su fantastični, ako imate priliku svakako ih pogledajte.







Comments

  1. pretty :) cute top

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit! you look so pretty! the skirt is super pretty! have a lovely weekend! xo
    Andrea
    www.phdfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like that second outfit, the skirt is really nice with the red shirt! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sviđa mi se kako su se detalji na suknji uklopili uz košuljicu :) Super si mi na ovim slikama s Bruceom :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shirt, I love the bulky sleeves, I would look ridiculous in them, but you are looking so sophisticated, how the heck do you do that?
    Didn't knew Bruce waspopularizing self defense for women, gotta thank that guy! Although I must admit, pepper spray is much easier in the defense department :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, that's such a cute bag! Love the matching outfit, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Izvrsna je košulja i odlično se uklapa u obje kombinacije! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. great looks,love the one in pants
    so stunning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ivana, I was spending the past few moments catching p on all the post I've missed on your blog since I've not been on blogosphere for a long time. Wow, there's so much to catch up on. Firstly, I love the peek a boo colours coming from your pleated skirt. I didn't know about your admiration for Bruce Lee but now I know. You have got such a lot of DIY outfits. So electic. I also enjoyed all your OOTD and the natural and beautiful scenery around you. I spent the longest time reading your post about your paintings and all the underlying issues that you were trying to bring out. You are indeed a very special lady and I'm so glad to have make acquaintance with you!

    Do check back on my replies to you. I didn't paste them here as they are too long.

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Jo
    Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your comment and for checking out my old posts as well.

      Delete
  10. Hi, Ivana! Hope you are doing fine:) I must say I fall in love with your skirt immediately, it's super original and chic. I have been already said that you look really great in red, so I just want to repeat:) You should wear red items more often, you are so beautiful in such attires.
    The pictures turned out really lovely and lively, in spite of the fact they were taken with a smartphone:)
    Sending you virtual hugs! Take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely red shirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bruce Lee!!! Yes, he is to be admired and respected. Everything I know of him has impressed me. I would like to have that statue :) Both looks are lovely but of course I prefer the one that involves tights. No surprise there I guess ;) You look lovely dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This shirt is such a lovely piece and you styled it perfectly! It looks as great with jeans as with that beautiful skirt. Love that portrait of you, so cute expression :) Mmm, I have same nail polish but I don't use it for my nails. Perhaps I should use your idea as inspiration and try this polish for something else!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit !!
    Wonderful nail polish :)
    kisses Judy
    http://judymuhely.blogspot.hu/2015/05/mani-acs-monokrom.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finally I found your lovely Blog, dear Ivana!

    Your Shirt is very cute and I love both combinations. The skirt is georgeous and very special!

    xoxo Nadine

    http://nadinecd.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing outfit!

    Check my new post here http://isntavxguearticle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved both of your outfits - this blouse is just so beautiful and feminine (I need those in my closet!), and creates great retro outfits. You are creative and insightful, as usual, my dear friend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both outfits are very cute. I love your shirt and this skirt is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That shirt is really pretty and I like how different it feels when you changed up the styling.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your shoes 😻 kiss

    http://sissihope.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great photo story, very unique:)


    www.styleandpaws.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ove su ti slike u crvenoj kosuljici bas, bas lepe. Divno ti stoje jace boje. Nosi! I kad si pre objavila ovoliko postova, a da ja nisam videla? C, c, c...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!