Flare jeans and magetna coat (location Mostar, BIH)


I'm still really into this magenta coat. I love everything about this coat, the cut and the colours, the accent sleeves and the detail on the collar. This time I paired it with a pair of blue flare jeans, a striped backpack and a pair of black boots. I wore it on a cold and sunny winter day and I felt pretty good. Dressing up in Winter is sometimes a challenge, but sometimes it is quite easy. If you are the sort of person who enjoys colours, perhaps wearing a coloured coat is a good idea to chase of Monday blues. I personally don't get those Monday blues anymore. I try to make it a habit to visit libraries on Monday and since I love reading this is obviously something I look forward too. I'm not sure is that the sole reason why I don't dislike Mondays anymore but it certainly doesn't hurt.



Flare jeans and magetna coat (location Mostar, BIH)


Flare jeans and magetna coat (location #Mostar, BIH)


This location was already featured in this post. Mostar could be described as the city of bridges and rivers (there are many bridges and rivers in this city). In this post , for instance, you can even see the new bridge. So, there you go. Sometimes I actually take photographs (or better to say have my photos taken) in the city I live in most of the time, i.e. Mostar. Back to the subject of clothes. I've always been a fan of flare jeans. I love to wear them with pretty much everything, and coats are no exception. This year I've been wearing this pair of flare jeans very often. You can see how I styled them here.  How do you like this outfit? Do you like Winter?  How do stay warm and cozy during Winter? Do you like Mondays?


Flare jeans and magetna coat (location Mostar, BIH)

Flared #jeans and magetna coat (location Mostar, BIH) #winterstyling #winter
coat: Bajina bašta, jeans: piazza Italia, bag: not sure, boots: Šimecki














Comments

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    you look so cool :D this coat is amazing :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | THIS IS MY SCENT OF THE MOMENT. SO IN LOVE! <3
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ivana, hope you're starting the week with the best attitude :)

    Actually I'm not the kind of person who hates Mondays but sometimes it is a little bit difficult to get back on the track, even tho I usually work on Sundays too so I get used to it easily :)

    Love that you're facing a new week in the right outfit, for some people fashion is not more than vanity but I am sure that the right garments will help us to portrait our intentions and to survive life in more aesthetic way. Been obsessed with flare pants by the way ;) and they look perfect on you :)

    By the way I followed you on GoodReads this weekend ;)

    Pablo
    HEY FUNGI 

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting place to visit. The old buildings are lovely. I really like your coat it's a lovely colour!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so classy. Love the coat! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zdravo Ivanice! Evo mene konačno na tvom blogu ponovo. Vreme nam ne dozvoljava nažalost da uvek ostavimo komentar, ali svakako ću pročitati zaostale postove.
    Ovaj kaputić je baš po mom ukusu. Boja i kroj skroz fantastični. Lepo mi izgledaš, veliki pozdrav

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stai benissimo, mi piace molto il colore di questo cappottino
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah yes I remember the bridges when you've featured Mostar before. It's no surprise you love this coat. That's such a great color and the style presents for much versatility in terms of being dressed up or down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sicuramente trovare un bel cappotto che ci stia bene è il rpimo passo per semplificarsi la vita in Inverno, sostanzialmente è lui che diventa il punto focale dell'outfit!
    Il tuo è davvero carino, e trovo che ti stia davvero bene sia come colore che come modello! L'ideale per passeggiare nella bella Mostar!
    detto questo, io non amo particolarmente l'inverno, dato che mi piace passare il tempo all'aperto e non amo il freddo nè mettere troppi vestiti, soprattutto pesanti addosso, capirai che non è proprio la mia stagione ideale, nonostante qui a Roma sia comunque molto mite! :)
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Il colore di questo cappotto è stupendo e mi piacciono molto come ti vestono quei jeans!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color of that coat!! It looks great on you!

    I have been to Mostar a couple of years ago, so these pictures bring me good memories :)

    Have a great week!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see why you love the coat, Ivana! It's gorgeous and suits you so well!

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see why you love it, I like the coat too!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot :D

    you are an amazing person my friend <3

    NEW CITYBREAKS POST | HELLO AZORES, HELLO PONTA DELGADA: TRAVEL TIPS <3
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool outfit, you look amazing in that styling, Ivana! The color of coat is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are adorable, I believe we should invest into more colors during winter seasons, since they tend to be super gloomy and depressing.
    I love the magenta coat, and the fit is so for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. This coat is so beautiful, I love the color! You look radiant, very beautiful! I loved the photos, Mostar is really so cool! I confess I love winter and I find it easier for me to dress up in winter than in the summer. Magenta is a beautiful color for you, dear Ivana! Hope you have a beautiful week! Hugs!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a great coat! The color & style look great on you.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. i saw that coat in a other post from you - i like that thing a lot!!! but i LOVE your photo location with this destroyed building in the back - this looks like an post apocalyptic scene - so scary...

    hugs
    Jennifer
    http://jennifer-femininundmodisch.blogspot.de/2018/02/unterwegs-mode-mieten-statt-kaufen-mein.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!