Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Old Town and Bridge)


Today I'm sharing an outfit post and a pencil drawing. The drawing in question was inspired not only by the outfit I wore, but by the location as well.  When it comes to this drawing, the Old Town and the Old Bridge are drawn in quite a detailed way.  The location was a big part of what I tried to depict, so it's not a typical fashion illustration. It took me a long time to finish this one, as there were many details to capture. I included quite a few  photographs of the so called WIP that is 'work in progress' because I know that a lot of people enjoying seeing the process of drawing. As far as the outfit goes, it is a pretty candid representation of what I wear when it gets quite cold. Nothing beats a nice long puffer on those cold days, right?

Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)


I don't know if you can tell (though the cap and the gloves I'm wearing are a pretty good indication), but it was quite cold when these photographs were taken. Apart from the cold, there wasn't much else to complain about, for the day was quite lovely and sunny for most part. No surprise, as  Mostar is known for its sunny weather and the colder months are really no exceptions. We get plenty of sun and I absolutely love it. Have you ever been to Mostar? Are you planning to visit? This Old bridge you can see behind me is one of the best known sights in Mostar. Some might even call this bridge a symbol of Mostar.  It is certainly one of the most visited sights. Speaking of which, I'm thinking of putting together a little virtual tour of Mostar city. Would you like that? 

P.S. Sorry for being MIA for the last few days, I was in Croatia and I forgot to pack my laptop with me. I'll catch up with all of you tomorrow.


Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)


#wip #pencildrawing #art

Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)





(location #Mostar, Bosnia and #Herzegovina, old town and bridge)


Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)





Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)






Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)

Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)


#artblog #fashionblog #wip


MORE LINKS TO POSTS ABOUT FASHION ILLUSTRATING 

.........





Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)






Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)



Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)




Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)


Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)



Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)


Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)
jeans: Mango, the rest: not branded

Pencil Drawing (The Making of): Outfit Post + Illustration (location Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, old town and bridge)







Comments

  1. You're such a talent, omg!! You did justice to this illustration. That coat looks so cosy, wow!!
    Have a blessed week Ivana dear.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. uno dei tuoi disegni piĂą belli Ivana :)
    nuovo outfit da me <<< MsG felpe e t-shirt >>>
    buon lunedì

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hladnoća je prestala ovdje prije par dana, dotad smo se smrzavali.
    Sviđam dugu zimsku jaknu. Sviđa mi se i boja i dužina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala, imam ju već neko vrijeme, možda dvije godine, baš je topla<3

      Delete
  4. Amazing as always! Love your photos! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a great week!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is so impressive. What a beautiful drawing!

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been freezing cold all over the place and so I applaud you for taking these photos haha :) The scenery there is breathtakingly beautiful; I can't get over how incredible it must be to have mountains as your backdrop on so many days of the week. I hope you had a wonderful time in Croatia, Ivana! Lovely idea to illustrate your own outfit by the way, it's like a permanent record of your styling :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being surrounded by mountains. I lived in quite a few cities in my life: Split, Dubrovnik, Rijeka, Catania, Palermo...and I was always lucky to be surrounded by mountains.

      Delete
  7. This was such a fascinating look inside your creative process! Your cold weather accessories definitely gave a hint to the frigid weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH yes, the good old puffer jacket, you look adorable all bundled up like that! <3 The drawing is something I haven't seen by far on your bloggy and I really love the detailed landscape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the puffer jacket is the best choice when it's really cold.

      Delete
  9. Diventi sempre piĂą brava a disegnare Ivana!
    Realizzare dei paesaggi così articolati non è semplice, soprattutto per via delle diverse propsettive, ma tu sei riuscita benissimo a rendere il panorama!
    deve esser stata proprio una bella giornata, anche se fredda, il cielo è di un'azzurro spettacolare! :D
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks really interesting) thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your drawing - so detailed! Oh yes, I would LOVE a virtual tour of Mostar - such a beautiful town! I think I might have told you before that I watched Rick Steves Europe (a celebrity who actually lives and works from nearby town! Edmonds, WA) where he took us to Mostar, Split... I was hoping to see you on the streets! :) I remember this old bridge very well!

    You look adorable in your winter attire, stay warm!
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I always say I admire the way you tell stories through your art but you're so talented and have the power to inspire me to keep creating (sometimes I get too lazy after work or house duties) but promise I'll put out my pencil to draw more and more :)

    I really liked how you took inspiration from your own living place and it couldn't be more beautiful Ivana!

    Pablo
    HEY FUNGI 

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful drawing, Ivana, nice to see you again! Last year I was in Croatia visiting Zadar, Split for few hours and the naturals parks Kirk and Plitvice and I was amazed how can be. Mostar was between my dreams but times fly and we couldn't. So close to you... you crossed my mind!
    wishing you the best

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cool shots. i like the pic with you and these ancient bridge in the back - so beautiful!!!

    hugs
    Jennifer
    http://jennifer-femininundmodisch.blogspot.de/2018/03/1000-fragen-mich-selbst-fragen-001-120.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUĹ KI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!