Photography (Spring is in the air) / Fotografija (Proljeće se osjeti u zraku)













Nature is getting ready to sing its ode to Spring once again. The instruments are tuned and the composition has already started (or so it seems). There is a switch in the rhythm, a change manifested in the air and the warmth that has started to crawl up our skin when the sun is at its peak. The air however is still fresh. Surely up in the mountains the songs of ice and snow are still sang. The river has gotten enormous, like a snake that has eaten more then it should. I know what it means...the magically white snow in the mountains is melting...and I wonder how is it that the older I get my eyes seem to get more and more curious. I carry my cam to the supermarket with me, taking a shortcut trough an abandoned railway... and today again on my way to the store I steal a moment to glance at the shiny reflections on the water. I try  to store every image in my head (without intention), for what purpose I'm not sure... Shapes, colours...they seem somehow comforting. Sometimes they stare at me from a blank piece of paper. In this materialization there seems to be something calming. In the finality of the act of creating, of something being shaped...Nevertheless the mind is being drawn to the courts of chaos. Infinity...for what is the material world? The very atoms in us play with life. The more scientists study the atom, the more they find it consists...Does anything final and frozen even exists? Anything captured by a fixed shape?

Priroda se sprema zapjevati svoju odu proljeću još jednom. Glazbala su uštimana i kompozija je već počela (ili se barem tako čini.) Dogodio se preokret ritma, promjena koja se pojavila u zraku i toplini koja nam se počela penjati po koži kada je sunce ( i sunčanost toga dana) na vrhuncu.  Ipak, zrak je još svjež. Sigurno u planinama još uvijek se pjevaju pjesme leda i snijega. Rijeka je postala ogromna, kao zmija koja je progutala više nego što bi trebala...znam što to znači...magično bijeli snijeg u planinama se topi...i pitam se zašto mi oči postaju sve znatiželjnije što sam starija. Nosim aparat sa sobom u supermarket, birajući prečac preko napuštene pruge...I danas ponovo na putu do trgovine, kradem trenutak i gledam igru svjetla i refleksije na vodi. Pokušavam (bez da o tome mislim) pohraniti svaku sliku u glavi, za koju svrhu nisam sigurna. Oblici, boje, nekako me tješe. Ponekad gledaju i mene sa praznog papira. U ovoj materijalizaciji nešto me smiruje. U konačnosti čina stvoranja, oblikovanja... Ipak um privlače dvori kaosa. Beskonačnost...jer što je materijalni svijet? sami atomi u nama igraju sa životom i što ih više znanstvenici proučavaju više pronalaze u njima. ..Postoji li uopće išta konačno i zamrznuto...išta uhvaćeno određenim oblikom?

Comments

  1. Evviva!!! Che belle foto!!


    Blue dress and trench coat on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che voglia di primavera, fiori e colori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ovdje je već sve procvjetalo i čitava šuma divno miriše :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos dear.x In days like this, Spring seems to be just around the corner. However after a couple of days it starts raining again and everything seems so dark and Winter-y! I love taking long walks through the parks and spending a few moments just staring at random things, like flowers, trees..it's my favourite way to relax and just enjoy the simple things. As we move on, we take simple things more and more for granted however those things are the ones that can bright up your whole day completely! Have a lovely week dear.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today it is one of those cloudy days...but there is satisfaction to be found in the anticipation, so it is with the anticipation of Spring, I would say:)

      Delete
  5. Divne sve od reda kao i tekst :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it...I love spring, I can't wait :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I slike i tekst :) Mnogo volim te tenutke kad je još uvek zima ali sunce već drugačije osvetljava i ima nečeg posebnog u vazduhu što nagoveštava proleće. Možda me takvi trenuci raduju više i od samog proleća koje nekako čini mi se uvek prekratko traje...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Che bellissime foto, hai colto i primi segni della primavera! :D
    Baci!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonder photos again, I love Spring in particular as I don't like the weather cold or too warm, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

REPAINTING AND REPAIRING AN OIL ON CANVAS, A PAINTING OF ASSISI ( ITALY)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY:A SUMMER DRESS (STAEDTLER PENCIL WATERCOLOURS)

CIRCUS THEMED CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS ( DIY ) IDEAS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LBD AND VINTAGE VIBES

HOW TO STYLE A BROWN FAUX LEATHER COAT?

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BLOGGERS ART GALLERY

BOOK REVIEW: MURDER IN THREE ACTS, A NOVEL BY AGATHA CHRISTIE